Get Electrical Work Done Right—Or It's Free
Our electricians work fast. But more importantly, they do reliable work. When you hire us, you'll get high-quality work on all electrical repairs and installations.
And those aren't just empty words—we back up our promise with this guarantee: If a repair or newly installed electrical device fails during the first year, we repair or replace the item for FREE.
Plus, we offer:
- $25 off any electrical repair
- Same-day service
- Free installation estimates
- Free service calls with repair
Our electrical services include:
Electrical panel & wiring services
- Circuit breaker replacement
- Electrical panel repair
- Electrical panel installation
- Whole-home rewiring
- Spa wiring installation
- Light fixture repair
- Light fixture installation/replacement
- Light switch installation
- LED interior light conversion
- Ceiling fan repair
- Ceiling fan installation
- Whole-home generator repair
- Whole-home generator installation
Don't see the service you need? We probably still offer it. Just leave a message below describing your electrical needs and we'll reach out right away!
What's included when you choose us?
When you choose Jon Wayne for your electrical needs, you know you're getting a job well done—by an electrician who will treat you like family.
Plus, all of our electrical services include:
- Free second opinions
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing on repairs
- Up to 5-year warranty on all repairs
- Full 10-year parts and labor warranty on most installations
Our service area
We serve the San Antonio area—and everywhere in between, including:
- Canyon Lake
- New Braunfels
- Leon Valley
- And More!
Don't see your city? We most likely still serve your area. Just ask us about our extensive service area via the form below.
Curious about the "Jon Wayne experience"?
Heard from neighbors about our stellar customer service? That's because when you join the Jon Wayne family, we make sure to treat you...well, like family.
So what does that mean? It means that each and every customer can expect:
- Our electricians will be on time—every time. If our electrician does not show up at your home on time you do not pay for the service call.
- Down-to-the-penny price quotes. No surprises here. When you get the bill, you'll see the exact same price (down to the penny) that you agreed to before we started our work.
- Electricians that respect you and your home. Our electricians will wear shoe covers before entering your home, bring a mat to prevent carpets from getting dirty and clean up after the job.
- Electrical work done right. We fix it right or it's free, guaranteed!
Our experience doesn’t cost, it pays. Just see for yourself. Choose our electricians and get your electrical work done right… guaranteed.